Here is how our annual memberships work:
New members – 18 or older:
- Register online using our Join link, by mail (see address below), or in person at a monthly meeting – the 2nd Wednesday of each month. See our online calendar for meeting location, dates, and other details. Here is a link to our printed application form and waiver.
- There are no dues to pay for your first year of membership.
Renewing members – 18 or older:
- Renew online, by mail, or in person.
- Annual member dues are $20 per individual.
- Online – can be credit card, cash, or check. If not using a credit card, please print the invoice provided during registration to accompany your payment – then mail it in or hand it to a club officer at a meeting.
- Mail-in or in-person – can be cash or check. Your payment must be accompanied by a signed waiver. Click here here for a waiver form.
Club mailing address: WSCC, P.O. Box 1579, Silverdale, Wa 98383
Waivers are documents kept on file by the club as required by our insurance company. They serve to extend insurance coverage to members for a full year and to non-members on their first ride with the club. If you join or renew online, you will be able to accept the waver electronically. Members not using the website must submit a printed and signed waiver with each sign-up or renewal. Waivers signed by parents for minor children must be in printed form. This version of the waiver is available here.
Waivers are also required of non-members participating in club events such as Tour de Kitsap. These are printed or electronic, depending in how the participate registers for the event.