Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If registration is required or recommended, click the 'Register Now' button to start the process.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Route Canal (aka Tour De Kitsap)
- Online registration via credit card starts March 15, 2017 and ends July 28th, 2017.
- Advance registration fees: $45 for adults, $35 under 18 accompanied by an adult.
- Online registration after 7/20 or day of event: $50 and $40.
- Same day registration from 6:30am to 9:00am at the Kitsap Mall start location.
- All riders check in, start and finish at the Kitsap Mall (between Whistle Work Wear and Silver City Brewing in NE quadrant of parking lot).
- Group start for those riding the full distance at 7:30am -- earlier start allowed.
- Not riding the full distance? You can start between 7:30am and 9:00am.
- 3 rest stops on course - maps and more location info available soon.
- 4 vehicles for rider support between rest stops -- sag, water, nutrition, directions, advice, sweep.
- Bail-out points for not doing the full distance - see list below - riders can choose while enroute.
- Event T-shirts available for purchase - $15 - in a range of sizes.
Bail-out points for shorter routes back to start/finish:
For 40 miles total: Anderson Hill Road and Olympic View
For 54 miles total: Finn Hill Road and Rhododendron
For 64 miles total: Big Valley Road and Highway 3
For 74 miles total: Port Gamble Road and Highway 104
For 80 miles total: 288th and Hansville Road
Route map (Ride with GPS): Map
Please check back here for updated information -- we'll post new info as things develop
Sunday, Jul 30, 2017
Silverdale, WA 98383
(Click the down-arrow to the left of the activity/item to view the details)