Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
CANCELLED -- Route Canal (aka Tour De Kitsap)
NOTICE: Route Canal Ride is postponed until next year. Please watch our calendar for further info.
- Online registration via credit card starts March 15, 2017 and ends July 28th, 2017.
- Advance registration fees: $45 for adults, $35 under 18 accompanied by an adult.
- Online registration after 7/20 or day of event: $50 and $40.
- Same day registration from 6:30am to 9:00am at the Kitsap Mall start location.
- All riders check in, start and finish at the Kitsap Mall (between Whistle Work Wear and Silver City Brewing in NE quadrant of parking lot).
- Group start for those riding the full distance at 7:30am -- earlier start allowed.
- Not riding the full distance? You can start between 7:30am and 9:00am.
- 3 rest stops on course - maps and more location info available soon.
- 4 vehicles for rider support between rest stops -- sag, water, nutrition, directions, advice, sweep.
- Bail-out points for not doing the full distance - see list below - riders can choose while enroute.
- Event T-shirts available for purchase - $15 - in a range of sizes.
Bail-out points for shorter routes back to start/finish:
For 40 miles total: Anderson Hill Road and Olympic View
For 54 miles total: Finn Hill Road and Rhododendron
For 64 miles total: Big Valley Road and Highway 3
For 74 miles total: Port Gamble Road and Highway 104
For 80 miles total: 288th and Hansville Road
Route map (Ride with GPS): Map
Please check back here for updated information -- we'll post new info as things develop
Silverdale, WA 98383
(Click the down-arrow to the left of the activity/item to view the details)