Skip to main content
Add Me To Your Mailing List
West Sound Cycling Club
Empowering cyclists of all levels through Training, Rides, Camaraderie, and Advocacy.
HomeEventsThursday de Caffeinated Ride - Grapeview loop

Events - Event View

This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event. If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.

Thursday de Caffeinated Ride - Grapeview loop

de Caffeinated Ride Thursday  


Meet at the Belfair QFC at 9:45. Poulsbo carpool at Nelson Park 8:45. Bob Newbill is the ride leader. He will put the route out soon, but reminds us to bring a lunch/snack for mid ride break as there are no food services. Right now there is an 80% chance of rain. 

 

What does that mean exactly? That it will rain 80% of the time? That there is an 80% chance you might feel rain some time while you are riding? A 20% chance you will get nothing at all with maybe a sprinkle or two along the way? Who the hell knows? All I know is that if I waited for the perfect anything, I’d probably have nothing. So I take rain gear and figure I will still have a great time.

 

Bob always has a well planned and fun ride. Bob’s cell is (206) 595-4407. Thursday, Belfair QFC. 9:45. Lunch. Smile.

Ride with GPS route: Map

 

Contact ride leaders for detailed information: 

Bill Abbey: 360.697.6210

David Miller:  206.399.1349

When:
Thursday, April 13, 2017, 9:45 AM until 2:00 PM
Where:
Varies
WA  
Category:
Rides - WSCC
Registration is not Required